Monday, May 17, 2010

Upcoming 60 Linden Weekend Item StringKini


We're Jumping through Spring Into Summer! Wear these B&W Polka Dots StringKinis to a beach party, surfing, swiming, sunning and for fun... Polka Dots Rule!! tagBeach They look great with BAX boots [not included] Argus-Eyed Totally Tintable Tantra StringKinis B&W Polka Dots w/Bonus Scarves and Jackets in total 12 items enclosed!



Take the link below to YouTube for lots of views of the StringKinis




Most designers would charge you at least $300L for this type of design, I'm offering it for $169L as an introductory pricing so you can checkout my lines. If you need any help adjusting any of my items don't hestitate to contact me. I'm happy to help! This is my Featured Item for the Weekend of May 22nd & May 23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment