Friday, April 24, 2009





Welcome to my Blog!!

I decided I needed to have a Blog if I wanted to take advantage of the Whole Internet Viral Experience. I Tweet, I MySpace, I Facebook and now ta da I BLOG!! I also have a YouTube account where all my fave vids poof away overnight due to the vestiges of Record Company Paranoia.

Anyway, here's my first blog. You may find *Totally Tintable Tops* I've made on Xstreet: and In-World [Second Life] van Eyck at my new store located: http://slurl.com/secondlife/van%20Eyck/231/40/43

The basic idea is that I was very tired of trying to find shoes to color match my tops, so I decided to make them myself;-) I've made them on Jacket, Shirt, Undershirt and Undies layers so you won't be bothered by Bare Belly Syndrome unless you like it. HA! More will follow in days to come, please drop me suggestions and I will try to get back to you.

*Second Life® and Linden Lab™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc.No infringement is intended

1 comment:

  1. welcome to bloggerworld argy your tops are fantastic! <333

    ReplyDelete