Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring Swinging in the Peacock Flower Garden ~ Argus lets the flowers be the color;-)


Spring Swinging in the Peacock Flower Garden ~ Argus lets the flowers be the color;-)

I entered a contest! lol Note: The above photo is not the one I entered but a version I chose not to use, I used one shot at Default time for the sim. The Peacock Garden is located at Two Moon Paradise and is a beautiful setting for Spring Shots. The clothes are from Sea Hole, LeeZu, shoes buy Didi Morrisey, hair by Truth Hawks and skin by Redgrave. I like wearing neutral colors when shooting vivid areas in Second Life. I figure the creators of the scenery deserve the spotlight. On another note: Farr starts Radiation Treatments 3/19 for his benign brain tumor so think small or think shrink [[hugs]]]


TP to the Peacock Garden


No comments:

Post a Comment