Friday, January 27, 2012

Sixty Linden Weekend 1/27 ~ 1/30





This weekend it's a Spring Roses pack with a bunch of wearing options. Lots of skirts here for just 60L woohoo come shop:))

Spring!! Wear these items to events, out dancing , to dinner, as Casual clothes and for any casual party. The Ultimate pack with casual and dress-up possibilities galore. MiNi Dress, many skirt options. *AC* Argus-Eyed Tantra Spring Roses Sparklies MAXI Pack 13 items included All items are copy/mod and script-free. Looks great with BAX Ankle Boots in Metalic Pinks! [not included] Purrrrrfect for Kittens & a Walk on the Wild Side. Spring is here and I've decided to celebrate by creating a cute dress with many skirt options. There are two mini skirts, two sculpt ruffled skirts, one haute couture skirt, a System skirt and a scarf. The print is roses on a slinky silk striped texture. These go great with BAX new Metalic Pink ankle boots [not included]. Get all this for a great deal on SLM or at my store in Van Eyck .

YouTube Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvI4JhBF8B8

Please checkout my other items to complete your look. .

Wear these to a club, to work, to a parade, on a Date for some fashion fun. Most designers would charge you at least $500L for this type of design, I'm offering it for $269L as an introductory pricing so you can checkout my lines. If you need any help adjusting any of my items don't hestitate to contact me. I'm happy to help!





No comments:

Post a Comment